March Madness: That time of year when women across the country are left to their own devices during the NCAA basketball playoff tournaments. Sure we could do some early spring cleaning, catch up on laundry, organize closets, and throw out all the junk in the garage/attic, but where's the fun in that? So, instead of work, we thought we'd host our version of March Madness: A prize filled hop presented by some of the best names in romance. And we've made it easy for you to join in. Simply hop from blog to blog—the links are below—and “follow”, “Like”, “Friend” etc. the authors sites then leave a comment on their blog post. Each author is running their own giveaway as well as participating in the Rafflecopter Grand-Prize Giveaway of a Kindle Fire OR Nook Color, A $50 Amazon/B&N Gift Card, A $25 Amazon/B&N Gift Card, and 6 - $10 Amazon/B&N Gift Cards, as well as a “basket” of books. The event is live from March 5 – March 31st, 2013 to give you plenty of time to tour all the sites.
There are some great reasons to love March so I thought I’d share some of my top reasons why I enjoy this month!
1. It’s my anniversary month and this year I’ll have been married 9 years!
2. It’s Dr. Seuss’s birthday month and who doesn’t like Dr. Seuss?
3. Spring officially starts in March and it’s one of my favorite seasons.
4. Daylight’s Savings starts which means more sun later into the evening.
5. St. Patrick’s Day, one of my favorite holidays, is during this awesome month.
6. Easter is celebrated on March 31, 2013.
What do you like about March?
For a chance at winning an extra prize in this blog hop, just leave a comment and your email address in the comments section and be entered to win a print copy of PRIMAL POSSESSION (open international). Winner will be announced in the comments section.
a Rafflecopter giveaway